problem with libXt.so.6...

Hellow, I have recently ('bout a week now) been successfully upgraded to
hamm... I've upgraded all my packages, and with the exception of a few,
have no programs running off libc5 anymore. My delema being, I have a
/usr/X11R6/lib/libXt.so.6:

lrwxrwxrwx   1 root     root           12 Feb  1 20:19
/usr/X11R6/lib/libXt.so.6 -> libXt.so.6.0

But, when i do from an xterm:

/usr/local/netscape/netscape &

i get:

/usr/local/netscape/netscape: can't load library 'libXt.so.6'

Now, I have checked my /etc/ld.so.conf file, and it looks like:
/usr/lib/tkstep
/usr/local/lib
/usr/lib/libc5-compat
/lib/libc5-compat
/usr/X11R6/lib
And I run ldconfig i get errors with x libraries reffering to
/lib/libc5-compat when they're in /usr/X11R6/lib (I would paste but too
many) but all the X libs ldconfig thinks they're in /lib/libc5-compat and
not in their proper dir /usr/X11R6/lib... Anybody have any ideas on how I
could fix this problem, or???

Thank you...

Jeremy Tregunna
paradox@huron.net