Moving Networks

Hi all,
I'm in the process of moving a machine from one sub net to another, and
I'm trying to determine what needs to be changed.

So far I have:

/etc/init.d/network
/etc/hostname
/etc/hosts
/etc/networks

/etc/resolv.conf doesn't need to be changed for this case.

Another file /etc/mailname also has the FQDN, however a dpkg -S
/etc/mailname doesn't bring to light the owner, though I imagine it
would have to be smail.

Can anyone think of other files or configurations that may also need to
be modified?

With thanks,

SiMoN