Re: How to establish a semi-permanent dial-up connection?

	Ok, tried this and no joy. Any other ideas? When I run
fetchmail-up from root's home dir, it seems to work (at least it dials
ok). Perhaps the problem is the order in which things are started. How
can I set things up to be sure that diald has been started before
fetchmail-up runs.

BTW, here is the fetchmail-up script I'm refering to:

#!/bin/sh

test -r /etc/fetchmailrc && \
        /usr/bin/fetchmail -d 600 --syslog  --fetchmailrc /etc/fetchmailrc

	TIA for any advice!

--
'til next we type...
HAVE FUN!! -- Jesse