Re: Linux GTKicq Security Flaw (thought u should know)

On Thu, Dec 31, 1998 at 11:43:26AM -0500, AJ wrote:
> it listed my password i use for ICQ which i also used for my own root
> password!! they were the only places i used it.. needless to say if u

Needless to say your root password should not be the same as you normal
account password especially not the same as passwords on outside systems
like ICQ, IRC bots, and webmail accounts :)

UnixGroup Admin - Jordan Systems Inc.                 bcollins@debian.org