Linux GTKicq Security Flaw (thought u should know)

Last night i was rummaging around my system on another account and i was
checking out my directories seeing if i could find stuff. well i went to
my main account went to the .icq folder which uses GTKICQ
i typed:
cat gtkicqrc
it listed my password i use for ICQ which i also used for my own root
password!! they were the only places i used it.. needless to say if u
use GTKicq make sure u set permissions on /home/user/.icq/gtkicqrc  to
only the user..

thanx for your time,

AJ