Can anyone suggest a dialup terminal emulator?

General question:

As part of my job I have to maintain several pieces of older
network/switch equipment.  To access them I need a VT220 - VT520
emulator that can handle: Zmodem, Ymodem, Xmodem and Ymodem 1K transfer
protocols, VT/ASCII graphics, 7 or 8 bit characters, and function key
remapping.  It should also be able to access and dial a modem and soft
set to 9600 baud.

I have seen several such in the comm section, but rather than install
all of them and have to run trial/error,  I was hoping to glean some
knowledge from the list as to which one or ones will work best for my
purposes.

Thanks,

- BOHICA