Re: OFFTOPIC: How to use strings with libstdc++?

David Teague wrote:

>There is some semantic difficulty with <string>.

Wojciech:

I found the SGI URL that contains the discussion of problem with
strings I  mentioned in a previous post:

	 http://www.sgi.com/Technology/STL/string_discussion.html

The next level up has a bunch of interesting topics.  Dinkumware, PJ
Plauger's software company is another good resource.  URL:

	  http://www.dinkumware.com/

--David Teague    dbt@elentari.cs.wcu.edu
Debian GNU/Linux: Because I want to get there Today!

Software patents remain land mines lying in wait to
destroy the practice of programming.