Re: installing on cdrom-less box

ftp://llug.sep.bnl.gov/pub/debian/dists/stable/main/disks-i386/current/
Your cd will probably have a similar directory.  Instructions are in the
directory.

HTH,
Brandon

| Brandon Mitchell * bhmit1@mail.wm.edu * http://bhmit1.home.ml.org/ |
|  Sometimes you have to release software with bugs. - MS Recruiter  |