Re: Using UPS.

±è ´ë ±Ô wrote:
> I like to know if there is any way of making a machine to start the shutdown
> process automatically when (may be after some minutes) it gets the power from
> a UPS?

There are several UPS's that are supported by free software.  Please
take a look into the /pub/Linux/system/daemons/ups (or similar) directory
on sunsite.unc.edu.  For example www.apcc.com produces UPS's that are
supported by free software.  The required apcd is also included in
Debian.

Regards,

	Joey

--
If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country.
	-- motd of irc.funet.fi