Re: _very_ reproducable WP8 X client lib error.

On 28-Dec-98 Havoc Pennington wrote:
> On Mon, 28 Dec 1998, Stan Brown wrote:
>>
>>      This bug is 100% reproducable.
>>
>>      Sugestions?
>>

> Email Corel. It's almost certainly a WordPerfect bug, and since
> WordPerfect is not free software there's nothing anyone else can do
> about it.

For what it's worth, when I read Stan Brown's posting about the
"_very_ reproducible bug" I tried to reproduce it. And failed.

WP-8 labels worked fine for me.

I installed out of the "full" tar file onto a 1-year-old SuSE-5.1 Linux
system (with of course libc5 libraries).

Maybe some interaction between WP-8 and the Linux distribution you use;
in which case it's not necessarily a WordPerfect bug at all.

Cheers,
Ted.

E-Mail: (Ted Harding) <Ted.Harding@nessie.mcc.ac.uk>
Date: 28-Dec-98                                       Time: 19:08:59