_very_ reproducable WP8 X client lib error.

	I am having a reproducable problem with WP*. It must be a clinet side
	library problem, since it ccurs even on remote X servers.

	If you go to "Format", and select "Labels" then select a label, and
	press "OK" WP says an X server error has occured. "Popushell must have
	a non NULL parent". I have upgraded to xlib6-3.3.2.a-8 from frozen, and
	it still persists.

	I know I got a good download, because I have installe from the same
	tarball on a FreBSD machine, and runing it under Linux emulation there
	does not reproduce the bug.

	This bug is 100% reproducable.

	Sugestions?

--