Still looking for help making 2nd drive boot MSDOS

	I am rebuilding my Debian box from a failed 2.0 upgrad (my fault). I
	used to have LILO set up to boot Linux on the first hard drive (have
	that working), and MSDOS on the 2nd drive (Do't have that working).

	The issues apears to revolve around some files that need to bin in
	/boot. Restoring from my backup cause LILO to give me a version number
	srror :-(

	Could someone, please refresh me on how to acomplis this?

	Thanks.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    770-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems