Re: Problem from compiler !?

> On Sun, Dec 27, 1998 at 04:30:49AM +0000, Nuno Carvalho wrote:
> > gcc -lcrypt -lcurses -o bbs menus.o autenticacao.o idioma.o extrainfo.o
> > bbs.c

I'm sure somebody else has told you this on linux-c-programming, but I'm
not a member of that list...

You need to put references to libraries after your modules, (well, after
where you want them to resolve symbols) so the command line should look
like this:
gcc -o bbs menus.o .... -lcrypt -lcurses
If you want crypt and curses to get linked into your program that is.

Peter