Re: xfstt - Confusion?

Curt wrote:

> Try this: execute (as root) "/etc/init.d/xfstt  start". This works
> for me.  I've been too lazy to seek a fix for this since I so
> seldom reboot.
>
> Curt Daugaard
> cld@mcs.net

I tried Curt's suggestion (thank you Curt), but for some reason I don't
have xfstt in the directory "/etc/init.d". On my computer xfstt is
located in "/usr/X11R6/bin".  Is this correct? Or, do I not have it
installed correctly?

I then tried executing the file with "/usr/X11R6/bin/xfstt start" - that
didn't work. The only options I can find by using " --help" are -- sync,
-- port portno and --unstrap

That having failed, I tried every options I could think of. I know I
tried some I shouldn't have cause fsck sure had fun straightening out my
drive after I hung it up. :)

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong??

Thanks
John