Netscape mail "sender" problem

   I'm running the Debian version of Netscape 4.5.  Everything works fine (or
so I thought!:-) until I decided to join a mailing list hosted by listserv.
When subscribing, listserv complains that my "sender:" line is blank, and thus
my message doesn't meet RFC standards and can't/won't be processed.

   This is all news to me, I've used the program for months without problem.
Can anyone confirm this as a Netscape problem?  Or is it something specific to
me and/or my setup?  Any info on this and/or hints on how I might go about
fixing it would be greatly appreciated.

   Have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

--
 Regards,                | Debian GNU/ __      o  http://www.debian.org