Re: Installation Partition Problem

Hi!

> I am a newcomer to the Linux arena. I've been a MS
[...]
> information on my HD after I run debian install,
> the HD is setup into 4 Non-MSDOS partitions, and
> they are all blown WAY out of proportion, like I have one, 151 MB partition on a 120 MB hard drive,
> and all the other partitions are huge. I have a
> feeling that's something that's causing fdisk's
> error message. Any help would be appreciated.

try to remove all partitions with M$-fdisk, it´s never an failure to
create/remove partitions with the OS which should/has worked on it

and try to autodetect your harddrive if in the laptop´s bios there´s such
option (well, i don´t know your hardware at all)

until next mail ;)

Peter
--
      :       student of technical computer science        :