RE: Advansys SCSI & Iomega Jaz drives

I have one of those advansys controllers sold by iomega.  I only have
an external zip on it so this may be off base.

Try using ctrl-A during boot to go into the board bios setup.  Then
look at the termination.  It should be under adaptor setup (I think).
It's the first option.  If you have both external and internal devices,
the controller should not be terminated since it is in the middle.

This may or may not be your problem.  Let me know what you find...

jim