Re: X help

On Wed, 23 Dec 1998 WuArMy490@aol.com wrote:

> Ok I try all that I edit xf86config and all that
>
> but it still doesnt change my resolution
> you have any other suggestions on how to do this?

I may be getting in late on this thread; at any rate, I don't recall what
your specific problem is or what things you've tried. However, from your
post I take it that you'd like to change your video resolution. You might
try running XF86Setup and try to change your settings there. If that
doesn't work, you might repost with a brief summary to remind us (or at
least me) of your problem/attempted_solutions.

 --
Kent West
kent.west@infotech.acu.edu