how do i move all users from slakware to debian?

hello,
i am just moving our server on a new machine running debian, unfortunately i do
not know exactly on how to passon easily my users from the old slackware
machine to the new one, the new one having shadow passwords.... thus i assume i
can't just copy the old passwd file to the new location...

please make a CC to me directly, i removed me from this list for the
holidays...

ciao
bboett
acount at earthling net
http://erm6.u-strasbg.fr/~bboett
Unsolicited commercial email is NOT welcome at this email address
To contact me replace acount by bboett in above addresses