ML.ORG replacement

With the shutdown of ML.ORG, many users have been at a loss to find a
replacement.  I would like to announce that replacement.
http://www.ez-ip.net  EZ-IP is a free dynamic dns service that provides
userid.dyn.ez-ip.net type addresses in much the same fashion that ML.ORG
did.  We currently have perl, bash and C and clients for Linux, a client
for Os/2 and a Java client.  Work is in progress on clients for Mac and
Windows platforms.

So, if you need this type of service, just go to http://www.ez-ip.net

Thank you for your time.

ML.ORG is gone.  Check out http://www.EZ-IP.Net - It's *FREE*
Get your *FREE* Parked Domain account at http://www.EZ-Hosting.Com
John Fraizer                      |    __   _                 |
The System Administrator          |   / /  (_)__  __ ____  __ | The choice
mailto:John.Fraizer@EnterZone.Net |  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ / |  of a GNU
http://www.EnterZone.Net/         | /____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\ | Generation
PGP Key fingerprint =  7DB6 1CA2 DAA6 43DA 3AAF  44CD 258C 3D7E B425 81A8