Printing on network printer with my own banner.

Hi,

I know how to print on remote network printer using remote host and so on.
One annoying thing there is that the banner page that remote host is providing
is printed with very little fonts.  There are like 40 people who use that
network printer, and you have to search though sometimes quite large pile of
paper looking for your name printed in very little letters somewhere in the
corner of page, also sometimes someone will accidently grab your output...

QUESTION.  Can I setup /etc/printcap or something else so that my printouts
would have distinguished banner page with BIG BIG LETTERS on it, that will
replace official banner (I don't want 2 banners too...)?  Or I just stuck with
what printer host is providing.

Thanks,
Sasha.