Re: TCO on the desktop, NT vs Linux

On http://www.varesearch.com/ there is a link to a Datapro study where
some 800 peaple was asked if they was satified with different OS's with
regard to e.g. TCO.

Also the Swedish networking paper "nätvärlden" quotes an unamed Dataquest
report. The headline is "Windows NT the most expensive to administer".
Their website (http://www.natvarlden.et.se) does not mention it but you
might ask the article writer, mr. Fredrik Granlund
(fredrik.granlund@natvarlden.et.se).

Karl Hammar		Aspö Data		karl@kalle.csb.ki.se
Lilla Aspö 2340		0173 140 57
S-742 94 Östhammar	070 511 97 84		Professionella Linuxlösningar