Re: Margins in LaTeX

To increase the margins in LaTeX, try the following in the preamble of
your document (before the \begin{document}, after the \documentclass{}):

This increases the margins by half an inch all the way around.  You could
probably set the \textwidth and \textheight, but making relative changes
is probably safer.

Good Luck!

 Christopher S. Swingley
 Department of Biology and Wildlife
 213 Irving, x6677
 University of Alaska Fairbanks
He didn't run for reelection.  "Politics brings you into contact with all
the people you'd give anything to avoid," he said. "I'm staying home."
		-- Garrison Keillor, "Lake Wobegone Days"