Re: Margins in LaTeX

To increase the margins in LaTeX, try the following in the preamble of
your document (before the \begin{document}, after the \documentclass{}):

\setlength{\hoffset}{-0.5in}
\addtolength{\textwidth}{1.0in}
\setlength{\voffset}{-0.5in}
\addtolength{\textheight}{1.0in}

This increases the margins by half an inch all the way around.  You could
probably set the \textwidth and \textheight, but making relative changes
is probably safer.

Good Luck!

CSS

------------------------------------
 Christopher S. Swingley
 Department of Biology and Wildlife
 213 Irving, x6677
 University of Alaska Fairbanks
 ftcss@aurora.alaska.edu
 mercury.bio.uaf.edu/~cswingle.grad
He didn't run for reelection.  "Politics brings you into contact with all
the people you'd give anything to avoid," he said. "I'm staying home."
		-- Garrison Keillor, "Lake Wobegone Days"