kde can't find the library...

Hi,
	for some reason, kde can't find the lib /usr/X11R6/lib...

	It complains something about:
kaudioserver: error in loading shared libraries
libmediatool.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
kfm: error in loading shared libraries
libkhtmlw.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
kcontrol: error in loading shared libraries
libkdeui.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

	if I do an export of LD_LIBRARY_PATH wiht /usr/X11R6/lib, then it
is fine... but if I put in kde in my .xsession, it won't run again...
complains the same problem...

	my ld.so.conf has the following:

	/usr/X11R6/lib
	/usr/X11R6/lib/Xaw3d
	/usr/lib/libc5-compat
	/lib/libc5-compat

	Could someone tell me where I got wrong??

	Thx

Regards,

Shao.