Re: WP 8 problem

On Mon, 21 Dec 1998, Riccardo Tommasini wrote:

 : At 16:48 20.12.98 -0500, Ed Cogburn wrote:
 : >	We all *knew* it is commercial software, so why act surprised when
 : >Corel handles the WP8 free edition just like other commercial companies
 : >that release a 'free' or 'demo' version to potential customers?  For
 : >crying out loud, they are asking only $50 or so for the full version, so
 : >stop whining.  If you don't like it don't use it.
 : >
 :
 :
 : Thanks for the nice suggestion, Ed.
 : Hence we all have your permission not to use
 : SW which we do not like!

Sorry, but despite your sarcasm Ed is right on, as far as this list is
concerned.

If you're so upset by the way Corel has released their free version,
complain to THEM, not us.  We're not Corel, eh.

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet  410 South Phillips Avenue  Sioux Falls, SD