Re: WP 8 problem

Dear Richard,

thanks for your suggestions about Lyx. I am starting to use and appreciate it.
Until now I used XEmacs and I am always been happy about Latex. Of course
I will appreciate the whole Latex package much more, with the capabilities
offered by Lyx.

Ric

At 10:46 18.12.98 -0600, you wrote:

>have you tried a fairly recent lyx?  It is very stable (there's only
>one or two ways known to crash it), and the equations are very easy. I
>bought a mac 128 in '84, and several more until I saw lyx's equations.
>
>It also has a patch for mail-merge, which I wrote after realizing that
>that would be easier than facing the modern Word-style merge again :)
>

>--

Riccardo Tommasini

University of Berne - Institute of Applied Physics - Laser Dept.

Sidlerstrasse 5  -  CH-3012 Bern

FAX: +41 31 6313765
tommasini@iap.unibe.ch 	     http://www.cx.unibe.ch/iap/