Re: WP Question

There is a much easier way to get word perfect running that
mentioned below.  By using a little script which calles xwp and
placing it in /usr/local/bin.  The script then calles xwp from
its installed directory and the program knows where to find
everything.

Newbie section:
Log on as root
Create a file called xwp and edit it to contain the following
line:

/usr/local/Apps/WordPerfect/wpbin/xwp

save the file as /usr/local/bin/xwp
Now you can launch word perfect by typing the command xwp from
any location as any user (unless you have messed around with
that users paths).

I also managed to get wordperfect running using the X menu,
using the local option of the menu system, Nice.

--
John Stevenson, Objective Alliance: www.oa.nl
"Its grip'd, its sorted.."