Re: WP Question

On Sat, 19 Dec 1998, Shao Zhang wrote:

> but then I did this:
> 	ln -s /usr/local/wp/wpbin/xwp /usr/local/bin/xwp
>
> and when I run it I got the following msg:
> 	Error: File not found -- admintxt.us

Same thing happened to me. For some reason it assumes you're going to
install it directly into /usr/local.  It's looking for a file called
/usr/local/shlib10/admintxt.us, so you need to link that directory
(shlib10) into /usr/local.  To make it easier on myself, I just linked
every directory in /usr/local/wp/ into /usr/local/ and it works fine now.

HTH,
Peter

-------
Peter D. Kovacs                 UIN: 241701
Operator, Perl Programmer, Computer Guy
kovacsp@egr.uri.edu
http://www.egr.uri.edu/~kovacsp/
http://kovax.ml.org/~kovacsp/pubkey.txt