Re: Corel WP 8.0 Floating Point Exception

I had the same problem with WP 8.0. When installing the first time, I
had not selected any printer, because I did not find a printer driver
that matched my printer (BJC 4200). The installation completed without
any problems, but on trying to run xwp, I got the floating point
exception message.

Well, I re-installed WP, but this time, selected a printer. The
exception message disappeared, and WP opened up.

Dont know if not selecting a printer was the cause of the problem,
but it did disappear when I selected one.

Hope this helps,

Ashok
agopalak@ee.tamu.edu