Re: WP 8 problem

At 11:12 18.12.98 +0100, you wrote:
>On Fri, 18 Dec 1998, Cleto Pescia wrote:

>Yes, but this is explained at Corel's site:
>http://linux.corel.com/linux8/highlights.htm

Hi Cleto, at the Highlights from corel, no mention
about equations or graphics is given.
This is an extract from that page:

>Corel® WordPerfect® 8 for Linux® (Downloadable Version)

>Fully functional word processor
>Unlimited usage for personal, non-commercial use provided end user
registers >as user of the product within 90-day period
>Multi-language support
>Import/Export Filters ? includes support for Office 97 document formats
>Online help system
>Over 90 built-in spreadsheet functions
>E-mail directly from Corel WordPerfect
>Instantly become a Webmaster with ?Publish to Internet? HTML exporting
>features

I think there is a very big difference between StarDivision, who released
a real Fully Functional version of StarOffice, and Corel, who simply
made us lost our time to download a useless SW.

ric