Re: WP 8 problem

You have to register at http://linux.corel.com.

But all this is unusefull cause WP is actually for nothing.
indeed I installed and tried WordPerfect. After this bothersome work
I discovered that, even though Corel said that this version is
"fully functional", equations and graphics are enabled only in
commercial versions of the software!!!!!!!

Hence , what is such a software meant for?

ric