Re: Corel® WordPerfect® 8 for Linux® ishere! (fwd)

John Stevenson <John@oa.nl> writes:

> Actually this does not work, as you have to agree to the licence
> first.  Go here to start with:
>
> http://www.download.com/PC/Result/TitleDetail/0,4,0-42505-g,1000.html?st.dl.fd.hl.g42505

Even easier, just go to
ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/pub/simtelnet/cnet/win95/business/GUILG
and get GUILG00.GZ, which is a non-compressed tar file, not a gzipped
file.  I tar -x'ed it into a directory, ran Runme, and it seems to
work, mostly.  I have not yet been able to register it, but hopefully
Corel's traffic will lighten in the next 90 days.

--
Jeff Lessem.