Re: Corel® WordPerfect® 8 for Linux® ishere! (fwd)

Only problem now is that both the sites are full, 1000 user on
Download.com and 3600 on ftp.cdrom.  You may want to wait a few
hours (weeks) until the rush quitens down...

If anyone manages to get it I would be interested (along with a
number of other debian users) as to how good it is.

John.

--
John Stevenson, Objective Alliance: www.oa.nl
"Its grip'd, its sorted.."