Re: Trouble with diaresis and ssharp key

homega@vlc.servicom.es wrote:
  >> Shouldn't it be de_DE?
  >Not sure, though I believe that ES (caps) stands for ESPAN~OL, whereas es
  >(non-caps) is standard for... whatever, thus es_DE, es_EN,...
The first part is the language and the second part is the country; so
we get en_US or en_GB for American and British English.

es_DE would mean Spanish as spoken in Germany.

     "For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every
      man that is among you: Do not think of yourself more
      highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself
      with sober judgement, in accordance with the measure
      of faith God has given you."            Romans 12:3