Re: mailbox not deleted on inc!!!

Hi, Mark!

I had EXACTLY the same problem, ended up with tons of duplicated mails.  I
solved the problem by running "inc" from nmh in Xterm window (not from exmh).
It put everything in my inbox without filtering :(.  After that everyting
worked fine.  Still don't know what it was.  I suspect some "corrupted" mail.

Sasha.