Re: ftping StarOffice in small doses

4.5 just came out, that took forever to add that feature
and after a hard drive crash on my Mac clone, every time I try
to download Netscape 4.5 128 bit version, the damn thing crashes
the connection half way through the file, it does this 4 out of
5 times, I still havent bothered getting it again on the web..

I remember a few versions ago you could get the 40 bit version
and then run a 128 bit upgrade on it, since I have no problems
getting the 40 bit version, I dont know why their 128 bit
downloads are not working correctly....