Re: ftping StarOffice in small doses

Don't hold your breath.  Netscape has taken the position that they are more
interested in providing new, esoteric features for it's browsers than in
fixing and enhancing the features that already exist.  Welcome to the browser
wars.  In fact, I quit using Netscape last year because of their refusal to
get some of the basic things working.  For example... ever try to view a
webcam image with Netscape?  It won't auto-refresh (unless the website it
written a certain way).  This is only one of a few "bugs" I can think of, and
bugs which they have made it clear to me they have no intention of fixing.