Re: URGENT advice needed!

> I wasn't really precise. I do not need any 3D feature under X. All I want is
> to use the machine under Linux as well as under M$. The 3D card is just for
> the kids. I think I read somewhere XFree 3.3.3 works with TNT chips.
>
> Michael
>
> P.S.: Please CC me as I'm not subscribed to the debian-user list.
>
> --

I thought I rember reading last week (maybe on slashdot.org) that the TNT
will not be supporte much longer because all tnt is ginving them is
binaries not  source...

---
Mike Deal - miked@zonenet.net - www.zonenet.net / www.northwestextreme.com
system and Linus Torvalds claims to be trying to take over the world.