Re: URGENT advice needed!

On Mon, Dec 14, 1998 at 03:11:46PM -0500, Shaleh wrote:
> In truth -- none.  Your best bet is to get a voodoo2 chipset and hold your
> breath.
>
> On 14-Dec-98 Michael Meskes wrote:
> > I just bought a new computer which is equiped with a Hercules Terminator
> > Beast. Does anyone know if this card is supported by Xfree? I can go back to
> > the store tomorrow and get a different card, in case it is not. But which ?d
> > card is better suited to also run X on?

I wasn't really precise. I do not need any 3D feature under X. All I want is
to use the machine under Linux as well as under M$. The 3D card is just for
the kids. I think I read somewhere XFree 3.3.3 works with TNT chips.

Michael

P.S.: Please CC me as I'm not subscribed to the debian-user list.

Email: Michael.Meskes@gmx.net          | Use PostgreSQL!