Printing Quota

Hi All!

	I want to do a printing quota under Linux using de LPRng. The
quota system is very easy (Quota = Quota - Num_lines_printed), but I don't
know who to interact with de LPR, I need a filter? How I put my script in
the filter? (I see that de lpf filter give me de number of lines printed)

	The idea is that anybody send de text to the printer, before print
it, I need to check de quota and if the quota is "OK" then print else "not
print".

Can anybody help me?

Thanks.