Cannot access Web Page from behind firewall

The Web Page I am trying access is www.columbiahouse.com. I try to
access it from either Netscape or Lynx but both get hung up on waiting
for the host to reply. This is on my machine inside my firewall.

My set up is a two machine network. One is my gateway with a
masquarading firewall with the following rules:

ipfwadm -F -p deny
ipfwadm -F -a m -S 192.168.0.2/255.255.255.0 -D 0.0.0.0/0

I can get to the web site from the gateway using Lynx (can't test
Netscapr. No X.).

This only happens for certain web sites. For the most part, I can access
the web from the machine inside the firewall just fine.

Now I have just tried upping my kernel to 2.0.36 to find out it still
uses PPP v2.2.0. But the new kernel does not fix the problem. I have
tried using an older kernel 2.0.32, but that did not work. I have also
tried different kernel configs: with & without 'optimize as router and
not host', 'always defragment', and 'use large windows'.

Any other suggestions? Thanx in advance.

--
Paul Miller
pmiller@jove.acs.unt.edu