ncftp visual mode

I'm -sure- I remember ncftp having a visual mode, where there
was a line for the command input at the bottom and a status line
and the rest of the screen for output ... but it doesn't exist
in the Debian version I have (3.0.0).

Am I going nuts?

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Gay-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@tertius.net.au  http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/