Re: LI but no LO

> Now booting shows lilo getting through "LI" but then nothing.  I
> assume something is going wrong in the loading of linux but I'm not
> sure what's likely to be wrong and how I should deal with it.  I found
> one report of something similar in the archives but no answer there.

In the lilo manual there you find described what actions lilo performs
before printing evry letter of LILO. If I remember right (don't have
the manual around...), stoping after LI means, that lilo cannot find
the kernel-image on the disk. So it seems, like somehow the geometry
is translated in a different way. But booting from floppy and issueing
a /sbin/lilo should solve the problem I guess.

Stef