Creating 1.743MB Debian Rescue Disk

Hi,

Recently I downloaded the latest Debian disk images from ftp.debian.org.
However I noticed that the rescue disk image was not the usual resc1440.bin,
instead it was resc1743.bin. I have Debian Linux running on my PC at home,
however I am having problems using superformat/fdformat and dd to write the
image to disk. I don't have problems formatting the diskette (1.44MB),
however when I write the image to disk using "dd", I get I/O Errors.
The commands I used are as follows:

For superformat,

    # superformat /dev/fd0 sect=21 cyl=83

For dd,

    # dd if=resc1743.bin of=/dev/fd0

Are there any tools on Win NT that let me format a diskette to 1.743MB. THe
only one I know of is hd-copy which formats to 1.722MB.

Best regards,

Chee Seng