Re: Mouse pointer

Hi

On mié, 09 dic 1998 16:14:12 Michael Tempsch wrote:
> [Unsupported encoding, skipping...]
> Ooops, seems elm didn't like your mail, oh well...

mm.. rear...

> To set the root pointer I have the following in my .xsession
>
> # Nifty root cursor
> xsetroot -cursor $HOME/.rootcursor $HOME/.rootcursor

All right.. that worked great... thanks...

I have play with bitmap, and im only able to do black points for the cursor... I can see the default `X' cursor, and it has a white thing around the black X. How can i paint whites points? Or even better, what about color ones?

Who does manage the cursors that are over applications? the wm? for example how can i customize the `text' (  ][  ) cursor?

bye,

                       /      Phillip  Neumann       /
                      /     filsin@bigfoot.com      /