Converting TTF fonts to PCF

Hello friends!
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I'd like to ask - is there any software for converting TrueType fonts to
PCF or to Type1? I need to convert those fonts for StarOffice - it works
only with PCF or Type1. I have great opportunity to use fonts from
Windows, but I have to convert them. Does anybody of you know how to do
it???

Thanks a lot in forward.

Cheers,
Peter