Re: Hacked System

In article <[🔎] 001901be2289$147098e0$45010080@rinom.oht.com>,
	rmardo@lycosmail.com (Rino Mardo) writes:

> ------=3D_NextPart_000_0016_01BE22AA.97038E90
>
> Hold on.  Your email says you're coming from debian.org and that your Debian
> boxes have been hacked.  Does that mean our Debians too?

Nope, it's a private box of mine, which has nothing to do with the centrall
debian boxes at all. The bug used (bufferoverflow in mountd) was fixed in
the debian packages back in September, but this system wasn't updated since
then. Sorry for the confusion.

 Name:        Hakan Ardo
 E-Mail:      hakan@debian.org
 WWW:         http://www.ub2.lu.se/~hakan/sig.html
 Public Key:  Try "finger hakan@master.debian.org"
 Fingerprint: E9 81 FD 90 53 5C E9 3E  3D ED 57 15 1B 7E 29 F3
 Interests:   WWW, Programming, 3D graphics

 Thought for the day: As long as one understands, the
 spelling does not matter :-)