Re: Hacked System

Hold on.  Your email says you're coming from debian.org and that your Debian
boxes have been hacked.  Does that mean our Debians too?

-----Original Message-----
From: Hakan Ardo <hakan@debian.org>
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Date: Tuesday, December 08, 1998 12:40 PM
Subject: Hacked System

Hi,
we had a hacker in one of ouer Debian boxes last night. Now is it
possible to check my system integrity by comparing it's contents with the
centrall debian archive? And how would that de done?

  Thanx!

Name:        Hakan Ardo
E-Mail:      hakan@debian.org
WWW:         http://www.ub2.lu.se/~hakan/sig.html
Public Key:  Try "finger hakan@master.debian.org"
Fingerprint: E9 81 FD 90 53 5C E9 3E  3D ED 57 15 1B 7E 29 F3
Interests:   WWW, Programming, 3D graphics

Thought for the day: As long as one understands, the
spelling does not matter :-)

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Mardo;Rino
FN:Rino Mardo
ORG:Obaid Humaid Al-Tayer;IT Department
TITLE:Network and Systems Administrator
NOTE:Certified Lotus Professional, R4 Administrator
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+971 4 825000
TEL;WORK;FAX:+971 4 824901
ADR;WORK:;;P.O. Box 2623;Dubai;;;United Arab Emirates
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:P.O. Box 2623=0D=0ADubai=0D=0AUnited Arab Emirates
URL:http://members.tripod.com/~rinom/
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:rmardo@lycosmail.com
EMAIL;INTERNET:rmardo@altayer.com
EMAIL;INTERNET:rmardo@hotmail.com