Re: installing linux debian on Toshiba Satellite

Vazquez Jr, E A writes:
> Actually, I did.

Did what?

> The problem was and is that everything I can find presumes that I already
> have a mounted source device or network connection to complete the
> install and build the network connection.

Er, if you have installed base, you *have* installed everything you need
for a network connection.

> This reply was a general statement on the level of help I have gotten
> from this list, which is none unless you count the flame storm I just
> unleashed.

I generally ignore laptop questions because, not having a laptop, I know
just enough about the subjet to know that laptop installs can be
idiosyncratic and tricky.

I also generally ignore questions that express anger or hostility.  I
suspect that I am not alone in that.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)