how do I read xbooks documentation for xwindows.

I have installed the xbooks package from the debian cdrom with dpkg -i
and it appears in the  /usr/doc/xbooks  directory.
How do you make xbooks more accessible and easier to read.
Is there a convenient document viewer like the one used
for info files that will manage the xbooks documentation.
Can someone provide an outline of the packages that are required
to view the various documents found on the debian cdrom.  (ie. linux gazzette)
What command do you call to start the browser-reader-viewer ?

I do not yet have xwindows installed and would like to read the documentation
to understand the xwindows installation, setup and maintanance requierments.

**PLEASE SEND YOUR REPLY TO SENDERS EMAIL ADDRESS**
   as this address is not on the auotomated subscriber mailing list